HRV, Inc. specializes in the oversight of Quality Practices related to construction, manufacturing, fabrication, and production. Providing services globally, HRV is a quality assurance/quality control inspection, construction management, and consulting firm. Our services span multiple services line in numerous markets including bridge and highway, rail and transit, oil and gas, water and wastewater, commercial, and power.
We are currently seeking a bolting inspector to perform third-party QA inspection in the New York City area.
- Valid ICC Structural Steel & Bolting certification (S1)
- AWS CWI certification
- Located within reasonable distance to the jobsite in NYC, NY
- Capable of passing security background check
- Demonstrated experience performing structural bolting inspection as an ICC inspector
- Access and ability to operate a personal computer utilizing Microsoft Word and Excel, the internet, and email
- Valid driver’s license
- Authorized to work in the United States
HRV Conformance Verification Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, family medical history, genetic information, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria in all employment decisions including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, compensation, training and apprenticeship, promotion, upgrading, demotion, downgrading, transfer, lay-off and termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment (EO/AA/VEV/Disabled Employer). Refer to www.hrvinc.com for EEO Statement of Policy.
HRV is committed to compliance with the Equal Pay Act, Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act, the Civil Rights Act of 1992, Sec. 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, ADEA, EEOA, ADA, and FMLA
HRV promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
HRV is a smoke-free environment and as such, prohibits smoking in all facilities.
HRV is a drug-free workplace.
- Physical activity includes: climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, reaching, walking, grasping, talking, hearing, and standing for sustained periods of time
- Exerting up to 20 lbs. occasionally and up to 10 lbs. frequently
- Visual acuity requirements include color and depth perception, and field of vision