Who is HRV?
We are leading experts in materials quality assurance and quality control inspection, construction management and construction inspection focused on delivering cost-effective services and solutions to transportation, rail & transit, oil & gas, power, commercial, and water/wastewater markets worldwide.
We are Quality
In the QA/QC Inspection profession, things change rapidly; schedules, clients’ priorities, and project complexities all contribute to quickly shifting staffing needs. To meet those ever-changing needs, HRV is always seeking qualified inspectors to provide our clients with the highest level of service. We encourage you to complete the submission form and provide your resume, even though we might not have the exact position you are seeking available today—that could easily change tomorrow, and we do not want you to miss an opportunity to become a member of the HRV team!
HRV hires inspectors on either a full-time or a part-time basis. Employment at HRV is not “cookie cutter”, as we strive to find the best arrangement for the client, employee, and HRV so that the relationships are mutually beneficial. Some HRV inspectors work on a full-time, year round basis, while others work on a part-time, as-needed basis conducive to their availability, location, and the needs of the client.
The partial list below includes the required certifications and inspection positions for which we are constantly seeking qualified personnel:
- American Welding Society (AWS) Certified Welding Inspector (CWI)
- NACE Certified Inspector Program (CIP), Levels 1 - 3 (Peer Review)
- The Society for Protective Coatings (SSPC) - C3, C5, PCS, BCI, PCI
- American Concrete Institute (ACI) Certified Field Technician – Grade 1
- Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute (PCI) Quality Control Technicians, Levels I - III
- Highway Construction Inspectors - NICET, ACI, State Required Certifications (ex. NECEPT, NETTCP, WACEL, MARTCP, DOT Certifications, etc.)
- ICC Special Inspectors
- American Petroleum Institute (API) - 570, 1169
Employee Benefits (Full-Time):
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Benefits Package (Med, Den, Vis, LTD, Life)
- Paid Holidays
- Access and ability to operate a personal computer utilizing Microsoft Word and Excel, the Internet, and email
- Valid driver’s license
- Authorized to work in the United States (sponsorship not available)
- Physical activity includes: climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, reaching, walking, grasping, talking, hearing, and standing for sustained periods of time
- Exerting (lifting) up to 20 lbs. occasionally, and up to 10 lbs. frequently
- Visual acuity requirements include color and depth perception, and field of vision
HRV Conformance Verification Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, family medical history, genetic information, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria in all employment decisions including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, compensation, training and apprenticeship, promotion, upgrading, demotion, downgrading, transfer, lay-off and termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment (EO/AA/VEV/Disabled Employer). Refer to www.hrvinc.com for EEO Statement of Policy.
HRV is committed to compliance with the Equal Pay Act, Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act, the Civil Rights Act of 1992, Sec. 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, ADEA, EEOA, ADA, and FMLA
HRV promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
HRV is a smoke-free environment and as such, prohibits smoking in all facilities.
HRV is a drug-free workplace.
HRV participates in E-Verify.
As a condition of employment, HRV requires all employees hired to successfully pass a background check & drug test (within the first 90 days of employment).