HRV Conformance Verification Associates, Inc. supplies a highly integrated series of professional engineering and quality assurance/quality control services worldwide that span the steel, concrete, paint, mechanical, and construction industries.
- 3 years of transportation, highway, or bridge construction inspection experience preferred
- Previous experience working as a TCI on roadwork inspection preferred
- PennDOT and/or PA Turnpike experience preferred
- NECEPT-Bituminous Field Technician certification preferred
- Demonstrated experience performing construction inspection on transportation project
- Or a combination of technical certifications and demonstrated experience deemed acceptable
- Access and ability to operate a personal computer utilizing Microsoft Word and Excel, the internet, and email
- Valid driver’s license
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Authorized to work in the United States, sponsorship not available
- Physical activity includes: climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, reaching, walking, grasping, talking, hearing, and standing for sustained periods of time
- Exerting up to 20 lbs. occasionally and up to 10 lbs. frequently
- Visual acuity requirements include color and depth perception, and field of vision
HRV Conformance Verification Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.
HRV promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
HRV is a smoke-free environment and as such, prohibits smoking in all facilities.
HRV is a drug-free workplace.